Today the girls and I went to the zoo with friends and i took this of Ary staring at the tigers :) Its blown out but i couldnt figure out my settings so this is what i got. But we had a great day at the Zoo!!
Welcome to my blog! I am Krissy and i am the lucky momma of 2 beautiful little girls! I have 2 blogs on here, the first one is my Project 365! I am absolutely obsessed with photographs and hope to one day combine my love of photography with my love of travel and go all NatGeo! The second blog is pure randomness! A journey through different issues i come across each day, crafts and projects i try to tackle, and various other adventures! I encourage comments (be nice) and questions! So dont be shy, and i hope you enjoy my blogs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment