Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Start of my project

Ive decided to start my 365 photo project in an effort to better my photography "skills" haha, and also in an attempt to be able to look back and see what i did through out the year. To me photos are memories captured and i love the idea of holding onto pieces of the past through pictures. Because its already February 4th i will be about a month behind on my posts but better late than never, right?!

3 comments:

  1. nice I have seen a few other ones for example theres a lady out of ohio who is a professional photographer and came up with it have u seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent checked this in forever but thanks, means a lot Mary :)!!! I havent seen the lady doing it in Ohio but if you have a link id love to see it!!

    ReplyDelete